Supply chain management is the handling of the entire production flow of a goods or service — starting from the raw components all the way to delivering the final product to the consumer. To accomplish this task, we will create a network of suppliers (the “links” in the chain) that move the product along from the suppliers of raw materials to the organizations who deal directly with users.
Supply chain management (SCM) is the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product's flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible.
In addition, supply chain sustainability which covers environmental, social and legal issues, in addition to sustainable procurementand the closely related concept of corporate social responsibility
- Assist customer to choose the best in class supplier who matches business and financial requirements based on an assessment of factors relevant to the particular product category and industry.
- Help to get the best in class terms and conditions like payment terms, lesser lead time, penalty clauses, liabilities on non-performance etc.
- Sample manufacturing and approval. Tis includes the coordination for a process method, sample, and final approval of the design for bulk manufacturing.
- An objective dashboard will be there to follow suppliers' pricing, delivery, and other key data for a detailed comparison.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of the suppliers to ensure they comply with the obligations agreed upon.
- Quality inspection – during sample, pilot production stage based on the agreed frequency and level. This will eliminate the number of defects in the product before it is shipped out to customers.
- Tracks document to ensure proper packing lists, quality certifications, and shipping and airway bills on customer behalf to ensure there is no delay in the system.